No products in the cart.
Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time.
Test Bank for Introduction to Communication Disorders, 6th Edition, Robert E. Owens, Kimberly A. Farinella, ISBN-10: 0134800311, ISBN-13: 9780134800318
Table of Contents
1. The Field, the Professionals, and the Clients
2. Typical and Disordered Communication
3. Overview of the Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech Production Mechanism
4. Childhood Language Impairments
5. Speech Sound Disorders
6. Developmental Literacy Impairments
7. Adult Language Impairments
8. Fluency Disorders
9. Voice and Resonance Disorders
10. Motor Speech Disorders
11. Disorders of Swallowing
12. Audiology and Hearing Loss — David A. DeBonis, Ph.D.
13. Augmentative and Alternative Communication — James Feeney, Ph.D.
APPENDIX: Professional Organizations