No products in the cart.
Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time.
Solution Manual for Marketing 2018, 19th Edition, William M. Pride, O. C. Ferrell, ISBN-10: 1337090964, ISBN-13: 9781337090964
Table of Contents
Part 1: MARKETING STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
Part 2: ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES AND SOCIAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITES.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
Part 3: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets: Segmentation and Evaluation.
Part 4: BUYING BEHAVIOR, GLOBAL MARKETING, AND DIGITAL MARKETING.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. Digital Marketing and Social Networking.
Part 5: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
11. Product Concepts, Branding, and Packaging.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
Part 6: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
14. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
15. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
Part 7: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
16. Integrated Marketing Communications.
17. Advertising and Public Relations.
18. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Part 8: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.
20. Setting Prices.
Online Appendix A: Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Online Appendix B: Sample Marketing Plan.
Online Appendix C: Careers in Marketing.