No products in the cart.
Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time.
A Descriptive Test Bank for Language Disorders in Children: An Evidence-Based Approach to Assessment and Treatment ISBN-10: 0205435424 • ISBN-13: 9780205435425
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO LANGUAGE AND LANGUAGE DISORDERS.
1. Language and Verbal Behavior.
2. An Overview of Language Disorders in Children.
3. Children with Specific Language Impairment (SLI).
II. ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF LANGUAGE DISORDERS.
4. Assessment, Measurement, and Diagnosis.
5. Treatment of Language Disorders: An Evidence-Based Framework.
6.Evidence-Based Treatment Techniques.
7. Establishing Basic Language Skills.
8. Expanding Language Skills.
9. Maintaining Language Skills: A Family Partnership.
10. Supporting Academic Performance: Language and Literacy.
11. Children in a Multicultural Society: Implications for Assessment and Treatment.
III. LANGUAGE DISORDERS IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS OF CHILDREN.
12. Children with Developmental Disability
13. Children with Autism and Other Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
14. Language Disorders in Three Populations: Children with Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, and Hearing Loss.
15. Augmentative and Alternative Communication.