No products in the cart.
Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time.
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Computer Algorithms: Introduction to Design and Analysis, 3/E By Sara Baase, Allen Van Gelder, ISBN-10: 0201612445 ISBN-13: 9780201612448
1. Analyzing Algorithms and Problems: Principles and Examples.
2. Data Abstraction and Basic Data Structures.
3. Recursion and Induction.
5. Selection and Adversary Arguments.
6. Dynamic Sets and Searching.
7. Graphs and Graph Traversals.
8. Graph Optimization Problems and Greedy Algorithms.
9. Transitive Closure, All-Pairs Shortest Paths.
10. Dynamic Programming.
11. String Matching.
12. Polynomials and Matrices.
13. NP-Complete Problems.
14. Parallel Algorithms.
A: Java Examples and Techniques.